Welcome – register online for in-cosmetics Global 2020 now
in-cosmetics Global will take place from 30 June - 2 July 2020 in Grand Via Fira de Barcelona.
Please note that one Workshop session, and the Regulatory Conference will take place the day before the exhibition on 29 June 2020.
Register now for free entry (avoiding the €70 onsite registration fee) and get your Smart Badge sent to you by post. Deadline to register and receive your Smart Badge in the post is 1 June 2020.
Optionalwill be available to book at the end of the form.
To upgrade your badge, to purchase a Visa letter, Marketing Trends Priority Pass, or to pre-book sessions, simply log back into your registration using the email address and password you set up when you first registered.
- Why do I need to pre-register?
- Pre-event registration is free. By registering before 1 June you will receive your badge in the post. You can register online until 23:59 GMT+1 29 June 2020. Once the online registration form closes, you will only be able to register at the event, with an onsite registration fee of €70 per person.
- How can I use my Smart Badge at the exhibition?
- Your Smart Badge has a chip in it, unique to you. Around the exhibition, on exhibitor stands and product showcase areas, you will see Smart Badge Readers.
Simply tap your badge against the reader to receive the product/exhibitor information in a handy ‘Daily Digest’ email at the end of the day.
It’s a great way to keep track of which stands you have visited, exchange your virtual business card with only the exhibitor’s you're interested in, and no heavy literature to carry around with you.
- What happens if I don’t receive my Smart Badge in the post?
- If you have pre-registered, but didn’t receive your badge, don’t worry, you will still get free access to the exhibition. To help you go through registration as quickly as possible, please bring your barcode (in your confirmation email). If you cannot locate your barcode, state your name to a member of the registration staff, and they can look up your registration.
- Can I book for someone else?
- Each registration is for one person. It’s important that you register yourself so you get full site of the terms and conditions and can accept the admissions policy yourself. During registration, you also have the opportunity to let us know what products YOU are interested in, so we can recommend you the right exhibitors, seminars and products to see at the exhibition.
- What is the deadline to register and receive my badge in the post?
- To receive your badge in the post and avoid the registration queues, you must register by 1 June 2020.
- When does the early booking rate finish for the Regulatory Conference and Workshops?
- The early booking rate will finish on 29 May 2020. In order to take advantage of the discount and to secure your place, we recommend you book early. Places are limited.
- How much do upgrades cost?
- Depending on what you are looking to book, the prices vary. to view the full pricing table.
- How do I upgrade my badge?
- If you haven’t yet registered, at the end of the form, you will see the full timetable of sessions and the upgrades available. Simply click on them and add them to your basket and checkout. If you’ve already registered, you can login to your registration to view the options, add them to your basket and checkout.
- How do I pay for upgrades?
- To pay for upgrades, you will need to use a credit/debit card. We do not accept requests for invoices.
- I can no longer make the exhibition, can I give my colleague my badge?
- Your badge is non-transferable. If you cannot make the exhibition, and your colleague will go in your place, they must register for their own badge.
- Can I register at the event?
- You can register onsite at the exhibition, but there is an onsite registration fee of €70 per person.
- For all registration queries, please contact:
- If you have any queries regarding your registration please email [email protected]
- For all other event enquiries, please contact:
- Contact Customer Services
+44 (0)20 82712122